SPM Product Lead
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Edinburgh to recruit for a SPM Product Lead in the Public Sector on a temporary basis for 6 months with potential extension.
Due to current circumstances this role will be based remotely.
Day rate: £400 - £429 (Inside IR35)
As a Product Lead, you will work as part of a project team responsible for the development of a product or service, confirming what users need and putting into place the processes and systems required.
You will understand the relationship between your specific products and the overall delivery of the new agency, and its wider systems and processes.
You will communicate credibly with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders whilst creating effective, prioritised product descriptions and delivery plans to meet user needs in a cost effective way.
The main duties would be:
- Responsible for managing day to day product planning and delivery on behalf of Product Owners, across a range of welfare benefit projects or support services and platforms.
- Understand the relationship between your specific product and the overall delivery of the product or process.
- Support the development and deliver functionality for which you are responsible to meet the needs of users, managers and stakeholders.
- Create effective, prioritised product descriptions and delivery plans to meet user needs in a cost effective way.
- Interpret user research in order to make the correct product decisions.
- Uses product management principles and approaches.
- Understand the relationship between your specific product and overall delivery of that product and any wider systems and processes.
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the management of an allocated budget.
Candidates are required to have a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate
- A proven track record of working and delivering in a fast-paced environment. Being able to understand and identify the appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders and work collaboratively with them to deliver successful outcomes using Agile development methods.
- Demonstrate product planning skills including RAID management
- Able to collate, organise, analyse and use information to plan and deliver services, products and technology improvements. Within this experience of presenting complex information, in writing and verbally, to staff and senior leaders.
- Experienced in working on complex projects with fixed and challenging delivery dates. An understanding of agile methodology and how to apply these within the scrum framework