Are you an Assistant Company Secretary (or currently supporting a Company Secretarial function) who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced and agile environment? We have a sought-after opportunity to support the Corporate Secretarial function at one of Europe's most closely watched, listed and fast growing tech businesses.
With an instinctive drive for collaboration and driving improvements you will work closely with the CFO/General Counsel and across other departments and external partners to ensure the smooth delivery of the corporate secretarial, regulatory and compliance functions and be willing to step up to working on additional projects as the business grows organically and via acquisition.
- Managing the day-to-day corporate secretarial work (statutory books, filings, board member updates etc,).
- Coordinating the Board and AGM meeting process (invitations, drafting & collating agendas, written resolutions, board actions, signatories) and tracking follow-ups. Working with external legal advisors to ensure compliance of required corporate actions.
- Assisting the CFO with legal transaction support for global M&A activity, fundraising and corporate secretarial maintenance of any acquisitions.
- Implementing a Corporate Code, supporting board members with various sub-committees where needed.
- Assisting the CFO with market related tasks (press releases, insider lists and market compliance).
- Coordinating the company's various share options schemes: tracking new issues, assisting staff in exercise options, overseeing approval of allotment and settlement. Working with the CFO to implement new schemes.
- Managing group insurance and pension schemes.
- Project work as the business scales.
You will need:
- Strong academics, ideally a degree qualification
- ICSA Qualified or part-qualified
- 4+ years of company secretarial experience gained in a fast-growing, international environment (ideally some gained with a company which has rapidly scaled)
- High attention to detail and enthusiasm for the technical aspects of the company secretarial function
- Impeccable IT/Software skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Google for Business, Slack and other remote working tools)
- Excellent communication skills in person and in writing with the ability to mange stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with lots of grey areas
- Strong work ethic, a positive attitude and high integrity
- Full package of perks to include health care and pension
- Hybrid working with 2-3 days to be based in the vibrant London SW8 offices