Our public sector client, based in the Cardonald area of Glasgow, require a Recruitment Administrator for a temporary assignment with the potential to last until the end of June 2017. Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A BASIC DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND DATED WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS or be able to show evidence of having recently applied for one.
- Entering high volume application form data into a dedicated recruitment database
- Ensuring individual candidate database records are kept up to date
- Ensuring electronic and paper files are updated on a daily basis
- Making up applicant packs to send to third party supplier
- Requesting and managing return of recruitment checks (PVG, references, occupational health, etc.)
- Providing a single point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment journey from application to outcome
- Maintaining a large spreadsheet of candidate data accurately
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Recruitment background
- High volume data entry (or very similar role)
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience working in a pressured / targeted environment
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The ideal candidate will also posess experience of:
- High volume recruitment
- Public Sector Recruitment
- Microsoft Access Database
- Report running and analysis
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have the relevant Disclosure clearance; if you need to give more than 1 week's notice to your current employer or if you have annual leave committments before the end of June.