Our client based in the Glasgow area, has a requirement for temporary Part-Time Reception/Admin Assistant.
The rate of pay will be £8.45 per hour. The role is based in the East End of Glasgow. The hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 1pm to 5pm and Friday will be 12pm to 4pm.
- General typing
- Recording, franking and preparing outgoing mail for collection and distribution of received mail.
- Data entry
- Updating and maintenance of electronic databases
- Reception and public counter duties including face-to-face and telephone contact with customers ensuring visitors sign in and out as appropriate.
- Ensure the update of locational customer bulletin boards and stocks of leaflets are maintained where appropriate.
- To be responsible for the monitoring and co-ordination of room bookings and room allocation, ensuring rooms are suitably set up for required meetings.
- Must have an ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding, with a customer centred approach to service delivery.
- Communication Skills (Oral and written)
- Organisational skills and the ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Working within a team or using own initiative.
- IT (E-mail, internet, word processing, spreadsheet and databases)
- Experience of database management and report generation.