Our client, based in Bishopbriggs, is looking for a temporary Print Finishing/Bindary Operator Assistant. Working hours will be Monday - Friday, working either 6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm shift. Rate of pay £8.45 per hour.
Applicants must have a Basic Disclosure and will be subject to a credit check.
- Print Centre customer service, perfect binding, trimming and despatch
- Quality inspection and shipping using a variety of software applications
- Follow set procedures and guidelines within the Print Centre
- Maintain equipment
- basic machine maintenance including changing consumables and replace trimmer blades.
- Where required replenish consumables and perform key operator maintenance on production finishing devices.
- Clear communicator and excellent customer service skills ability to communicate with people at all levels
- A good working knowledge of print finishing processes desirable
- A good working knowledge of all standard Microsoft office programs
- Flexible and able to cope under pressure.
- Team Player, i.e. commitment to assist other staff.
- Ideally experience of working in a similar print production environment desirable