Our client, who are hosting a major sporting event in August 2018 are currently recruiting for Accreditation Officers on a short term temporary basis.
This role will start on 26th Februaryl 2018 until 13th August 2018. These roles will be based in Glasgow, and the pay rate will be £14.00 per hour.
Summary of Role: Assist the relevant Assistant Accreditation Manager with the entire Accreditation process for the Event client groups in order to ensure the smoothest access to Venues and/or Areas they are entitled to enter to perform their official role in the Event.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This person will be required to perform the following duties;
- Follow up on the client specific Accreditation Process with the relevant Event Workstreams.
- Work with the relevant Assistant Accreditation Manager to make sure deadlines are met with regard to the whole data collection process and ensure a streamlined data & photo collection process for all the relevant client groups.
- Assist with the management of the Accreditation Facilities as well as the Venue Accreditation Help Offices (where applicable) and follow-up with the pertinent Event Workstreams with regard to all possible Accreditation operational needs (i.e. catering, cleaning, site management issues, etc.)
- Management of the scheduling and rostering of the dedicated Accreditation staff (paid and volunteers) at the relevant Accreditation facility.
- Under the supervision of the Assistant Accreditation Manager, perform all the activities related to the Accreditation Process of the pertinent client group, such as:
> Data import and/or data entry operations.
> Pre-print and distribution of the Accreditation Cards.
> Supervision of Volunteers.
> Real time Accreditation Process for late applicants.
> Issue-resolution and various Help-desk activities.
Responsibilities of this role will evolve during the lifespan of the project and it is likely that the role profile will evolve with the changing needs of the Event.
Skills and previous experience required:
- General IT skills and experience with data management principles that will ensure precise and timely data entry; ability to utilise software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to deliver results within specified deadlines.
- A methodical and analytical approach to completing work, with excellent attention to details.
- Ability to handle stress, work long hours under short deadlines in a dynamic, high pressure environment and able to meet demanding timescales.
- Team work approach and excellent skills to manage a team of Accreditation Staff.
- Sense of discretion and confidentiality when handling private and confidential data.
- Additional foreign languages would be a plus