Our client, based in the Dalmarnock area of Glasgow, have an urgent requirement for a temporary Recruitment Administrator. The rate of pay will be £9.57 per hour, based on a 35 hour week. This role is based on Monday to Friday working pattern.
- Work with a high level of accuracy when shortlisting and checking recruitment documentation to mitigate any potential organisational risk relating to Equalities Act 2010.
- Use a range of different IT systems for intranet and internet functionalities to create, amend, prepare, publish and edit recruitment adverts
- To effectively deal with and respond to all enquiries from all internal and external parties via telephone, email and face to face.
- Monitor progress of allocated vacancies liaising with applicants and relevant business areas to ensure effective completion of selection process.
- To process, store and transmit all applications with relevant HR colleagues and other recruitment teams timeously and accurately.
- To liaise with HR, recruiting colleagues across Scotland and other key stakeholder departments i.e. vetting; occupational health; finance; to deal with enquiries and to request updates and information.
- To assist with facilitating, administering and supporting selection assessment exercises or other selection tests
- To prepare relevant communications to ensure candidates are updated regarding their progress and notified of the final outcome of their application.
- To attend external recruitment events when required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ensures customers receive best service possible.
- An open and approachable team player who forms productive working relationships with others.
- Keen to learn and responsive to change.
- Ability to handle situations with diplomacy and empathy and appreciates the importance of confidentiality in terms of all personal information.
- Ability to organise own workload multi task and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Accurate and precise in work.
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office Word and Excel software.