Our public sector client, based in the Bridgeton area of Glasgow, have a temporary vacancy to administer their Learning & Development function for up to 8 weeks. The ideal candidate will come from an L&D background and have strong admin experience. Applicants must have a Basic Disclosure Scotland clearance, issued within the last year.
The key requirements of the role are:
1. Maintain delegate list spreadsheet of employee training that has been completed
2. Maintain same spreadsheet to 'load' delegates onto training courses
3. Liaise with training providers over dates/ venues
4. Book training venues (both internal and external)
5. Liaise with managers to confirm approvals for colleagues to attend training courses
6. Update L&D training calendar on internal 'Sharepoint' system
7. Coordinate/ prepare L&D/ training information for inclusion in company monthly electronic newsletter
8. Prepare L&D invoices for payment using in-house financial system (PSFinancials)
9. Ensure L&D invoices are processed according to established procedures
10. Any other administrative duties deemed necessary to support the L&D function
There will also be a requirement to support HR colleagues on an as-needed basis and manage own workload as well as working effectively as part of a team.