Our client, who is based within the public sector, has an urgent requirement for a Secretarial Administrator. This is a temporary requirement and is based in the West End of Glasgow. The pay rate is £9.08 per hour, and hours of work are Monday and Friday 9am - 5pm.
- supporting written, telephone and personal enquiries from the public and other bodies on a variety of issues pertinent to the Board;
- assisting in the correct and timeous dissemination of formal Board consultation papers;
- maintaining allocated sections of the Corporate Administration Intranet and Internet pages;
- maintaining the files of the relevant Committees/Groups including correspondence, minutes, agendas and constitutional issues;
- acting as a liaison between the Committees/Groups and senior officers of the Board;
- assisting with the Board agendas and papers;
- managing and preparing agendas for meetings; book rooms and catering;
- attending, taking notes and typing up the minutes of these meetings;
- managing all pre and follow-up work associated with these meetings including correspondence, responses on behalf of the Committees and any other duties arising.
- Microsoft Office Packages including, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Diary Management
- Minute taking
- Database Management