Our client, who is based in the Public Sector, has a requirement for an Executive Administrator. This is a temporary role and the hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm. This role attracts a pay rate of £14.57 per hour, and will be based in Glasgow city centre.
This role requires a current Disclosure Scotland issued within the last 12 months.
- Prepare briefings and speeches for events, debates, committees and prepare responses to Ministerial Correspondence cases and Parliamentary Questions in relation to Digital Economy and Skills issues
- Attending meetings
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Producing reports
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Day to day administrative duties.
- Good communication skills. Confident in dealing with a range of people and producing written work that is accurate, clear and concise.
- Good administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads to achieve targets.
- Experience of working effectively within a team
- Excellent Analytical experience
- Strong IT skills. You should have experience of using a variety of IT systems including Microsoft Office products.