Our client based in the Glasgow area, has an immediate requirement for a temporary Reception/Admin Assistant.
The rate of pay will be £8.45 per hour. The role is based in the Castlemilk area of Glasgow. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- General typing
- Recording, franking and preparing outgoing mail for collection and distribution of received mail.
- Data entry
- Updating and maintenance of electronic databases
- Reception and public counter duties including face-to-face and telephone contact with customers ensuring visitors sign in and out as appropriate.
- Ensure the update of locational customer bulletin boards and stocks of leaflets are maintained where appropriate.
- To be responsible for the monitoring and co-ordination of room bookings and room allocation, ensuring rooms are suitably set up for required meetings.
- Must have an ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding, with a customer centred approach to service delivery.
- Communication Skills (Oral and written)
- Organisational skills and the ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Working within a team or using own initiative.
- IT (E-mail, internet, word processing, spreadsheet and databases)