Our client, who is based in the Public Sector, has a requirement for a Planning and Resourcing Assistant. This is a temporary role for approx. 3 - 6 months and is based in the Hamilton area. This attracts a pay rate of £9.80 per hour. Working hours are Mon-Thurs 8.45 am -4.45 pm and Friday 8.45 am -3.30 pm.
To work within the Workforce Planning & Resourcing Team, to provide effective administrative support to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of an end to end workforce planning & resourcing service.
- Undertake all clerical tasks and activities relating to the various stages of vacancy management using the recruitment portal, with regards; the preparation of job adverts, co-ordination of interview arrangements, preparation of contract of employments and the progression of reference and disclosure requests etc.
- Processing candidates for on-line testing, the co-ordination of arrangements for practical selection testing, interviews, fitness testing,
- Preparation of contract of employments and the progression of reference and disclosure requests etc.
- Ensure effective communication with Hiring Managers and Applicants throughout all resourcing process ensuring timescales/deadlines are met and all relevant documentation is in order and all records/systems are updated.
- Support the co-ordination and management of Recruitment Campaigns, Assessment Development Centres and other processes, as required.
- Provide administrative support to the co-ordination of staff movement including Secondments, Fixed Term Contracts, Temporary Promotions and Transfers, issuing letters and notifications as appropriate and ensuring that all relevant documentation is in order and that contractual variations are recorded and systems updated.
- Maintain the Services' HR Payroll System by transacting all appointments and personnel movements.
- Support the maintenance of workforce planning information and prepare information required for statistical reporting, performance indicators and FOI requests.
- Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail to work, under pressure to meet tight deadlines and timescales.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge and experience of IT packages, e.g. Microsoft.
- Knowledge of and experience working with 'myjobscotland' recruitment portal.
- Knowledge of and experience working with iTrent.