Our client who is based within the Public Sector, have a temporary role for an assistant PA. This role is based in the west end of Glasgow. The rate of pay will be £10.54 per hour. Hours of work will be Mon - Fri, 9am to 5pm.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Organising travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, visas, etc.) for significant domestic and international travel
- Management of all incoming mail, including email
- Prepare briefings/updates on actions and decisions taken
- Manage diary and meeting schedules electronically. Identify and resolve any diary clashes
- Arrange meetings with a wide variety of staff and external stakeholders
- Arrange hospitality for meetings either through catering or personal provision as appropriate
- Plan and book travel and accommodation arrangements for national and international travel and prepare itinerary for national and international travel. Organise VISAs and insurance for travel as required
- Prepare for meetings and conferences and run an efficient and effective Bring Forward System
- Draft letters, papers and presentations, support the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and other materials for presentations
- Responsible for preparing and processing expenses and travel claims.
- Responsible for the effective use of the purchasing card, and associated administration.
- Processing financial approvals in finance system (Agresso) and HR approvals
- Update and maintain confidential records, files and databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to represent senior management in a polite, professional and effective manner
- Proven ability to work independently and organise own daily workload without supervision, whilst also being a strong team player
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent telephone manner
- Flexibility and the ability to handle a large volume of work and prioritise ad hoc, diverse tasks in a busy, professional office
- Demonstrated excellent IT skills and proficient in use of Microsoft office