Our client who is based within the Public Sector has a temporary role for a Part Time Administrator. This role is working in the Bearsden area of Glasgow.
This role is based over 14 hours per week. The pay rate for this role is £10.54 per hour.
The successful candidate will be required to attend meetings and travel in Scotland as required to support meetings and events including workshops, conferences and the Royal Highland Show
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the Director and the Project Manager and other members of the project team as directed
- Contribute to a high quality administration support service including clerking a variety of meetings including the Steering Group, Topic Interface meetings, Knowledge Exchange and Advisory Committee and Science Leadership Committee. Establish dates of meetings, venues and hospitality, assist with the production and distribution of papers provide accurate, clear minutes
- To make purchases via the Agresso finance system including transport and accommodation for members of the team at Glasgow and for others attending meetings, conferences etc. Process expense claims for members of the Steering Group and conference guests etc
- Assist with the organisation and running of events and conferences including venues, hospitality, equipment, guest speakers, attendees
- Interrogate and maintain information on Smartsheet project management software
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, demonstrating tact, diplomacy and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A high standard of administrative skills.
- Exercise initiative, discretion and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Minute taking