Our client, a highly respected public sector organisation based in Glasgow, require a Services Assistant on a temporary basis. The salary for the role is £8.95 per hour. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 4.30pm and Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm.
A minimum Basic Disclosure issued within the last 12 months is a requirement for this role.
- Provide an effective and efficient tuck shop style service and this will involve working within a warehouse environment preparing orders.
- Responsible for the accurate, efficient and punctual collation and manual delivery of purchases and maintain stock on a weekly basis.
- Actively involved in stocktaking, loading and offloading of deliveries, stock control and preparation.
- Select and pack purchases as per order Bag, seal and tag individual orders with customer details.
- Accurately process individual orders through computerised till system.
- Check and calculate canteen sheets and record on appropriate paperwork
- Assist in collation of sundry purchase orders, collating excel spreadsheet and reconciling
- Understanding of manual handling techniques
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet departmental deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills