Our public sector client require a temporary Estates Administrator for an assignment lasting approximately 2 months. Hours of work will be Mon - Thurs 8-4.30 and Fri 8-4. An Enhanced Disclosure is required for this role, for which cost will lie with the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will provide administration support to the Estates Management Units ensuring auditable systems are in place which gives assurance that compliance is maintained throughout all EMU Administration processes and procedures.
- Coordination of Maintenance Contracts paperwork and service visits.
- Responsibility for the population of staff records, including training matrices, ensuring clear communications are developed between internal and external training service providers.
- A key work element of this post is the operation and use of the Estates Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Acting as first point of contact for the helpdesk
- Answering phones and filing
- Any general admin tasks required by management
Candidates should have previous admin experience and be IT literate.