Our client, a highly respected public sector organisation based in Giffnock, require an Administration Assistant on a temporary basis. The salary for the role is £9.00/hour. This is a full-time 35 hours per week position working Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 4.45pm and Friday 8.45am to 3.55pm.
Main purpose of role:
To provide clerical and administrative support.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Create and maintain suppliers
- Sort and prepare all incoming mail to make ready for scanning.
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- To assist with reception duties and answering telephone enquiries
- Any ad hoc admin duties as required
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent keyboard/data processing skills are essential
- Knowledge of a document management system is desirable
- Experience in using Microsoft products such as Word and Excel