Our client who is based within a highly regarded public sector organization, have a temporary role for an Administrator. This is a temporary role which attracts a pay rate of £9.56ph and is based in Glasgow City Centre. The hours of work are Mon - Thu, 8.30am to 5pm and Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Applicants must have a current Basic Disclosure Scotland, Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
- Organise Tender Boards for opening and recording of tenders submitted to all directorates, record details of the tender submissions
- Issue reminders for Contract Award Notices to Project Managers;
- Undertake routine data cleansing
- Accurately record and maintain records of documents held in secure room, library and archive; Destruction of Confidential documents;
- Procurement Support, check for Procurement Queries, adding them to query log and forwarding to Procurement Advisors to respond. Maintenance of spreadsheets
- Arrangement of meetings ensuring that suitable rooms are located and booked and booking hospitality/car parking where necessary.
- Distribute agenda and relevant papers to both internal and external attendees;
- Obtaining flight and train times to assist colleagues when planning journeys. Booking tickets, obtaining the most cost effective fare where appropriate.
- Processing expenses and checking invoices, and corresponding summary spreadsheets to be updated once payment approved to ensure that a running total of scheme expenditure is maintained.
- Invoice discrepancies to be raised with Branch Head or relevant Project Manager.
- Possess good IT Skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Objective
- Organise and prioritise own work