Our client, who is based in the Public Sector, has a requirement for a Data Administrator. This is a temporary role for approx. 6 months and is based in the Renfrewshire area. This attracts a pay rate of £8.85 per hour. Working hours are Mon-Thurs 8.45 am -4.45 pm and Friday 8.45 am -3.30 pm.
This roles requires a Standard Disclosure Scotland certificate dated within the last 12 months.
- Validate directory information and telephone numbers.
- Create gazetteer records using specialist gazetteer management software in accordance with policies and procedures
- To report errors and omissions to suppliers of address information
- Create cross references with data from current mobilising systems
- Maintain, collate, update and produce data from a variety of data and recording systems as required.
- To organise and manage documents and folders within the SharePoint Site
- Mail duties
- Data Collation
- Data input
- Note/Minute taking
- Production and amendment of information on documents, spreadsheets and databases
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office packages