Our client who is based within the Public Sector, have a temporary role for an Administrator based in the West End of Glasgow. This is a temporary assignment and the rate of pay will be £9.50. Hours of work will be Mon - Fri, 9am to 5pm.
- To provide support to the postgraduate administration team, Liaising with Programmes Administrators to resolve enrolment issues., Assisting with the preparation, distribution and scanning of course evaluation questionnaires, preparation of teaching materials/student handbooks and other documentation, student induction activities, including making up student packs and event organisation
- To provide support for assessment processing, including: Processing assignment submissions, Preparing exam packs. Assisting with preparation for Boards of Examiners' meetings.
- Manage routine student enquiries sent to a dedicated mail box
- Administer the student attendance management system for classes and exams by
- To create, populate and maintain Moodle (Virtual Learning Environment) courses across postgraduate (PGT) programmes
- Administer student records by disposing of and archiving assessment and other student record-related materials
- Clerking administration team meetings, including minute-taking and following up actions.
- Maintaining photocopiers and printers by ensuring sufficient paper supplies and reporting
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong workload management and prioritisation skills
- Computer literacy, excellent IT skills and willingness to learn new IT skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail