Our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation based in Eurocentral near Motherwell, requires a Contact Centre Operator on a temporary basis for approximately 3 months. The salary for the position is £9.92 per hour, working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. You will need to be flexible to work shift between 8.00am and 7.00pm.
A minimum Basic Disclosure issued within the last 6 months is a requirement for this role.
Main purpose of role:
As the first point of contact, you will answer customers' calls and assess their needs quickly and efficiently before helping to deliver the right solution.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Working with multiple systems and different types of customer enquiries
- Liaise with both external and internal contacts as appropriate in relation to the nature and type of enquiries received
- Disclosure certificate issued within the last 6 months
- Ideally at least 2 years Call / Contact centre experience
- Knowledge of FOI / Data protection
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent data capture skills
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word, combined with any 'in-house' form-based database experience
- Use of e-mail packages and intranet/internet functions would be helpful.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Planning and organising work to meet regular deadlines
- Working flexibly with ability to prioritise
- Team Working
- Educated to SVQ Level 3 or equivalent