Our client who is based within the Public Sector has a temporary role for a part time Communications Officer. This role is within the West End of Glasgow and will be based on 17.5 hours per week. The pay rate for this role is £14.80 per hour.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking a lead role the Institutes social media presence including providing best practice advice and guidance to Institute staff.
- Responsible for the regular Institute newsletter. Identifying and developing content for approval by Institute senior managers
- Responsibility for ensuring the maintenance of Institute web pages. Identifying and developing content for approval by Institute senior staff and putting in place plans to ensure content is maintained.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of publicity and marketing materials as required.
- Expert working knowledge of social media and communication mediums
- Awareness of social media trends and practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including tact, diplomacy and discretion.
- Excellent organisational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience of working in similar role