We have a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly regarded public sector organisation on the outskirts of Glasgow City Centre as an Administrator. These are temporary roles with immediate start dates in February. Pay rate £9.56 per hour.
Candidates applying for this role must have a Disclosure Scotland certificate issued within the last 12 months.
You will be responsible for application receipt, ensuring applications received have all relevant fields completed and are transferred accurately to the IT solution. You will complete and issue any necessary notification or communication to the Applicant/Organisation, requesting the provision of any missing information. You will also be the first point of contact for general enquires from the public via the Helpline and by email.
Disclosure Services - Application Processing
- On receipt of applications, you will identify and sort into application type to prepare to be transferred to the IT solution
- Check the accuracy of application information supplied to ensure all mandatory fields are completed
- Ensure all necessary documents/information associated with applications have been supplied
- Ensure all relevant information is transferred accurately to the system, correcting where appropriate
- Contact ( via mail or phone) the Applicant or Organisation requesting that any missing information is supplied
- Undertake quality assurance checks for your peer group
- Undertake any other associated application processing tasks assigned by team leader
- Be assigned to other duties other duties within the Disclosure Services Department
- Deal with incoming or outgoing queries from the Helpline and by email, following agreed procedures and understanding how and where to escalate as appropriate
- Answer all incoming calls within the specified time
Hours of Work - Full-Time
Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week from 9.00am - 5.00pm