Our client who is based within the higher education sector, have a temporary role for an Administrator which will be based within a finance team. The role is part time working 21 hours per week, Tuesday to Thursday 9am - 5ppm. The location is based in the West end of Glasgow with a pay rate of £9.50 per hour.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Collate and prepare information, compile agendas, organise and issue papers for meetings/events, update records, make travel arrangements, raise purchase orders
- Set-up and maintain spreadsheets, update databases, electronic records
- Handling internal and external enquiries by telephone, e-mail and in person, diary management, correspondence
- Raising purchasing and sales orders using Agresso Finance System
- Adhoc reception duties
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well using own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good financial clerical skills and experience of using Agresso Finance System
- Good communication skills in handling telephone and face to face enquiries