Our client, who is based within the public sector, have an urgent requirement for a Learning and Development Administrator. This is a temporary requirement and is based in the south side of Glasgow. The pay rate is £9.35 per hour and hours of work are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Responding to requests from multiple sources and prioritising these
- Administering multiple events, meetings and initiatives concurrently.
- Administering within a learning management system.
- Excellent IT skills (including MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and be comfortable with processing and managing data, producing reports and supporting others in these areas
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to adhere to agreed processes and timescales, with a high attention to detail.