Our public sector client, based in Glasgow City Centre, require cover for a temporary assignment within their corporate finance office. The successful candidate will work in the Finance Systems Support & Development team to assist with logging of support calls via helpdesk system.
The role will initially last for 4 weeks, however it could be extended. This is a full time assignment, 35 hours a week, and rate of pay will be £9.50 p/h.
The support desk is the first point of contact for a user who is experiencing problems or has a specific service request. Currently support desk emails are logged and allocated to members of the Systems Support & Development team for investigation. The post holder will be the first point of contact for incoming support calls via helpdesk mailbox, ensuring calls are logged in the helpdesk system.
- Facilitate access request approvals
- Assist with user creation and updates
- Booking users onto System training courses
- General admin tasks required by System Manager
- Experience of working in a helpdesk / support environment.
- Experience of using a help desk application to manage end user calls.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven ability to work as part of team.
- Experience of Agresso / Unit4 Business World or another ERP system would be an advantage, however not essential.
Applicants must be available for informal interview Thursday 14th/Friday 15th February.