Our client, who is based in the Public Sector, has a temporary requirement for an Executive Officer. This is a temporary role and is based in Glasgow City Centre. This role a pay rate of £12.78 per hour.
Pertemps is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
This role requires a current Disclosure Scotland issued within the last 12 months.
Part of deployment of fibre as part of the DSSB Programme, effectively engaging with key stakeholders and investors on what has been delivered via investment. Proactively communicate with these groups to inform them of the Programme's progress.
- Experience in research and writing for stakeholder communication tools
- Knowledge and technical awareness of telecoms and broadband
- Experience in working on large scale infrastructure programmes, especially telecoms and broadband
- Experience in working with representatives from national and local government
- Experience in working with business organisations
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels across the organisation and externally
- Able to work to a high standard independently but know when to seek guidance
- Have excellent organisational abilities and an ability to maintain an understanding of the bigger picture whilst concentrating on the detail
- Experience in researching and preparing responses to enquiries
- Strong IT including full knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Attention to detail
- Able to work accurately
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Good team working