Our client who is based within the Public Sector has a temporary role for a Part time Administrator. This role is in the west end of Glasgow. The hours of work will be 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday. This role attracts a pay rate of £9.50 per hour.
- Responsible for the administrative including recruitment and registration of non-contracted status workers/affiliate staff. Day-to-day administrative including issuing terms of engagement and utilising the necessary University systems to ensure that tutor records are accurate.
- Ensure all the necessary employment/right to work checks are carried out, UKVI and legal compliance paperwork is obtained.
- Responsibilities for several scholarship schemes with varying application processes and agreed criteria, issuing scholarship offer letters and tracking responses from applicants ensuring any required deposits are paid.
- Processing Travel & Claims though Sundry Payment forms.
- Responding to Scholarship Mailbox enquiries
- Responsible for actioning all email enquires received into the generic email inbox for the Scholarship Team inbox.
- Manage a large varied workload with limited supervision. Ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Proven ability to compile and manipulate databases and spreadsheets
- Proven communication and time management skills and forward planning
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and organise a large workload without supervision
- Exercise initiative, discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times