Our client who is based within a highly regarded public sector organization, have a temporary role for an Administrator. This role attracts a pay rate of £9.56 per hour and is based in Glasgow City Centre. The hours of work are Mon - Thu, 8.30am to 5pm and Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Applicants must have a current Basic Disclosure Scotland, Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
- Act as the initial point of contact for incoming telephone calls, mail and email correspondence
- Organise a range of meetings/conferences between Project Delivery, stakeholders, contractors and internal management
- Book internal meeting rooms and external venues including seeking quotes and ensure all IT equipment and catering and refreshments are provided. Book transport and accommodation as required
- Processing invoices, updating branch accounts and schemes invoice databases as and when invoices are passed for payment.
- working through all stages of Traffic Road Orders, drafting press notices, organising publication of press notices, drafting required letters and informing stakeholders
- Manage Team Leaders mailbox and diary, filing emails appropriately and alerting Team Leaders to urgent matters
- Assist Support Manager to record in-coming correspondence on the branch register, issue acknowledgements, produce draft responses using standard lines, obtain internal clearance, issue responses and file as appropriate
- Good IT skills
- Good communication
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team