Our client who is based in the East end of Glasgow require a temporary Services Assistant. This is a temporary role and the rate of pay will be £8.95 per hour.
Hours of work will be Monday 8.00 am to 4.00 pm, Tuesday 8.00am - 7.00 pm, Wednesday 8.00am - 4.00pm and Thursday 8.00am - 4.00 pm.
A Disclosure Scotland Certificate valid within last 12 months is required for this role.
- Provide an effective and efficient tuck shop style service and this will involve working within a warehouse environment preparing orders.
- Responsible for the accurate, efficient and punctual collation and manual delivery of purchases and maintain stock on a weekly basis.
- Actively involved in stocktaking, loading and offloading of deliveries, stock control and preparation.
- Select and pack purchases as per order Bag, seal and tag individual orders with customer details.
- Accurately process individual orders through computerised till system.
- Understanding of manual handling techniques
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet departmental deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills