Our client who is based within the Public Sector, have a temporary role for a Senior Administrator based in the West End of Glasgow. This is a temporary assignment and the rate of pay will be £11.00 ph. Hours of work will be Mon - Fri, 9am to 5pm.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collating/recording defined information/documentation (e.g. set-up and maintain spreadsheets, update databases, electronic records, etc
- Acting as first point of contact for enquiries and responding to them timeously
- Liaising with colleagues, external examiners and staff
- Helping to organise the receipt and distribution of student coursework
- Maintaining accurate student records (MyCampus)
- Data input (Word, Excel, Moodle, MyCampus)
- Word Processing
- Clerking meetings
- Creating course and programme information documents
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent IT skills (particular emphasis on excellent Excel skills)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional approach used in all aspects of work.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well using own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good communication skills in handling telephone and face to face enquiries.