Our client who is based in Glasgow area has a temporary requirement for a Reprographics Officer/Messenger. The rate of pay will be £10.01 per hour, and hours of work will be Mon - Fri, 9am to 5pm.
An enhanced Disclosure Scotland is required and will be paid for by the client.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Dealing with all reprographics of sensitive material for various units, i.e. photographs, medical records, DWP, FAI (Fatal Accident Inquiry) and post mortem reports of a highly sensitive nature.
- Dealing with daily e-mail requests
- Ordering Stationery
- Delivering and returning court papers within required timescales
- Collection and distribution of internal and external mail
- Use of franking machine
- Light manual handling duties
- Previous office experience
- Experience IT; Word and Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work under pressure