Our client who is based in the Renfrewshire area, have a temporary role for an Administrator. The rate of pay will be £9.00 per hour. The location of this role will in the Barrhead area of Glasgow
The hours of work will be 8.45am to 4.45pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.45am to 3.55pm on a Friday.
- Answering/transferring calls
- General administrative work such as formatting letters, reports, scanning
- To provide efficient and effective business support to services including managing correspondence, preparing documents such as letters, agendas and meeting papers etc.
- To process bookings, referrals and application, resolving any problems in accordance with a defined set of procedures and eligibility criteria.
- To arrange meetings and take basic, standard minutes as appropriate e.g. team meeting minutes.
- IT literate - Microsoft Office
- Customer focussed and effective communicator
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take responsibility and work with the minimum of supervision