Our client who is based within the higher education sector, have a temporary role for a Timetabling Officer. This role will be based in Glasgow city Centre Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. The rate of pay will be £13.26 per hour.
Candidates must have a PVG certificate to be considered for this role.
To deliver an effective, efficient and customer-focussed Campus Timetabling and Room Booking services . Responsibility for the annual timetabling process and allocation of all College spaces.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow standard operating procedures which ensure delivery of an effective Timetabling service.
- Meet priorities, objectives and quality standards to ensure effective deployment of staff and space.
- Support the annual cycles of timetabling data collection, data validation, data input, pre-scheduling, iterative scheduling and clash resolution including inter faculty servicing requests.
- Work with faculty directors and curriculum leaders to support the annual timetabling production schedule in line with the curriculum planning process
- Work with faculty directors and curriculum leaders to produce staff timetables as required
- Ensure the integrity for timetabling systems data including: on-going integrity of room and staff details including constraints
- Check and monitor the integrity of web published timetabling staff data published
- Ensure accuracy of published timetabling data to facilitate attendance recording.
- Capture actual staff utilisation data to facilitate accurate reportage.
- Relevant experience of a Timetabling and/or procurement function in a diverse organisation
- Knowledge of the FE sector
- Experience of producing reports to meet a range of user needs
- Experience of supporting the management of annual cycles of data
- Experience of managing administrative/record keeping systems
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with individuals at all levels (internal and external)
- Well-developed communication, liaison and networking skills
- Excellent ICT skills