Our client who is based within the higher education sector, have a temporary Part time role for an Administrator.
This role will be based in the Paisley area. The hours of work will be 17.5 per week, Monday to Friday working pattern. The rate of pay will be £11.10 per hour.
A PVG Disclosure Certificate dated within last 12 months is required for this role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate must have:
- To process routine correspondence e.g. memos, letters, notes, spreadsheets, databases, etc., and carry out all general administrative tasks.
- To liaise with a variety of internal and external customers and deal with routine enquiries to the office on a day to day basis.
- To photocopy, fax and distribute documents as required.
- To update and maintain electronic diaries.
- To support the efficient organisation and administration of conferencing events.
- To open and deal with incoming mail and to distribute any outgoing mail from office.
- To ensure maintenance of records and databases in line with Business & Enterprise activities.
- To assist with the organisation, planning and co-ordination of specific external promotional events and to attend those events.
- Competent IT skills - using Microsoft office software
- Able to manage time, prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Good communication both written and oral