Our client, within Public Health Care in the Govan area of Glasgow have an urgent requirement for Portering staff. Commencing tomorrow - Saturday 16th March 2019,
Hours of work are Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm. .
Pay rate - £8.93 per hour.
To transport equipment, medical records, mail, meals, specimens, furniture and patients between departments on a planned and ad hoc basis, daily and in a safe manner.
- General portering work for moving cages, waste carts and linen carts and skipping furniture etc around the hospital
- Provision of high quality, flexible and responsive service to underpin clinical service provision
- Compliance with Health & Safety, Moving & Handling, Infection Control, and Patient Confidentiality guidance at all times
- Courteous and polite manner
- Prioritisation of workload to fit site needs