Our client who is based within the Public Sector, have a temporary role for an Administrator based in Glasgow City Centre the rate of pay will be £10.82 ph. Hours of work will be Mon - Fri, 9am to 5pm.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with the administration typing/formatting documentation for distribution, screening telephone calls, data entry and filing
- Processing all types of bookings including travel/accommodation and liaising with relevant internal colleagues and stakeholders to communicate booking process and provide updates
- Processing invoices and other related claims
- Delivering excellent customer service both internally and externally and supporting customer queries to a successful conclusion
- Arranging venues, catering and hospitality
- Undertaking registration duties at events
- Administering office supplies and inventory
- Note and minute taking experience
- Good IT Knowledge:- Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to clerk meetings and generate minutes and reports.