Pertemps Recruitment currently require a Temporary Groundskeeper, to work with a public sector client based in Glasgow City Centre.
This role is expected to last for 6-8 weeks. Hours of work will be Mon-Thurs, 8am - 4pm, and 8am - 1.30pm. Rate of pay will be £10.98 per hour.
Within this role you will be responsible for working as part of a skilled team, maintaining and developing the grounds, providing a safe and relaxing environment for all users.
- Operate, set and maintain tractors and all associated equipment
- Operate, set and maintain a wide range of modern grass cutting equipment
- Maintain and prepare sport surfaces
- Maintain shrub beds, trees and indoor plants
- Maintain footpaths and hard standing areas
- Undertake the removal of graffiti as required
- Undertake fencing, drainage, landscaping and other general duties
- Undertake driving duties as required
- Carry out light handyperson duties when required
- Experience in grounds maintenance and associated maintenance of equipment/machinery
- Horticulture Certification
- Knowledge of health and Safety Operations
- Clean current driving licence is essential
- Available to start immediately
If you meet the criteria listed above then please apply