Our client, who is based in the Public Sector, has a requirement for an Executive Officer.. This role is temporary for approx. 3 months, with a possible extension. Based in Glasgow city centre, with a pay rate of £13.18 per hour. Hours of work will be 37 hours per week on a Monday to Friday basis.
Pertemps is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
This role requires a current Disclosure Scotland.
- Provide policy support by drafting PQs and act as Action Officer for MACCs.
- Organise and produce event briefings for ministerial visits, liaising across the Division, the enterprise and skills agencies, and accompanying the Minister to events as required.
- Assist in the preparation and collation of information for Ministerial
- Update the Energy and Climate Change Forward Look accordingly.
- Monitor key news websites and social media, checking for relevant content in relation to the oil and gas sector and any other key news; reporting findings to the relevant team within the Team.
- Participate in Divisional and team meetings and workshops, and assist with the coordination and planning of these as required.
- Provide support to the wider unit as required.
- Strong IT including full knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Minute taking
- Attention to detail
- Able to work accurately
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Good team working