Our client, a highly respected Public Sector establishment, based in Glasgow City centre, require a PA/Senior Administrator. This is a temporary role for approximately 3 months. The salary for the position is £11.72 per hour. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
A minimum Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate issued within the last 12 months is a requirement of the role.
Main purpose of role:
To provide administrative support to the Director.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Manage the Director's complex and challenging inbox on a daily basis. Handling sensitive and critical information in accordance with guidelines
- Manage and prioritise the Director's diary
- Issue trawls for information when required, including a weekly information sheet on directorate business
- Act as ERDM Information Management Support Officer for the Director and the Business Management Team. Support the effective storage of Team information by setting up appropriate folders and processes for managing, retrieving and sharing records and information
- Support Business Management Team on key corporate issues including co-ordinating trawls; drafting comms for the directorate; arranging team leaders meetings and content
- Relevant experience gained in a similar role ideally within the public sector
- Experience in a PA/Senior administrator role
- Excellent Interpersonal and both written and verbal Communication skills
- Diary Manaagement
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with MS Office packages
- Able to work flexibly and effectively under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative