Our client who is based within a highly regarded public sector organization, have a 12 week temporary role for an experienced Administrator. This role attracts a pay rate of £11.72 per hour and is based in Glasgow City Centre.
The hours of work are Mon - Thu, 8.30am to 5pm and Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Applicants must have a current Basic Disclosure Scotland, Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
Essential skills & experience
- Working closely with Stakeholder Engagement Manager, by assisting in the daily administration duties including liaising with stakeholders, project consultants, the general public and other government and ministerial colleagues.
- Ensuring effective day to day management on the team mailbox, processing emails ensuring items are appropriately allocated, actioned and followed up.
- Providing admin support across the team, including arranging meetings and workshops.
- Attend engaging events and meetings to record activities and action plans.
- Provide administrative support to the wider project team as required.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Good team-working skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
If you meet the criteria listed above and wish to be considered to the position please apply.