Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Glasgow to recruit for a Product Lead on a temporary basis for 6 months with a potential extension. Home working initially. Working Monday to Friday within IR35. 37 Hours per week with a Day Rate of £400 - £450
- Responsible for managing day to day product planning and delivery on behalf of Product Owners, across a range of social security welfare benefit projects or support services and platforms.
- Understand the relationship between your specific product and the overall delivery of the product or process.
- Support the development and deliver functionality for which you are responsible to meet the needs of users, managers and stakeholders.
- Create effective, prioritised product descriptions and delivery plans to meet user needs in a cost effective way.
- Interpret user research in order to make the correct product decisions.
- Uses product management principles and approaches.
- Understand the relationship between your specific product and overall delivery of that product and any wider systems and processes.
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the management of an allocated budget.
- A proven track record of working and delivering in a fast-paced environment. Being able to understand and identify the appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders and work collaboratively with them to deliver successful outcomes using Agile development methods.
- Able to collate, organise, analyse and use information to plan and deliver services, products and technology improvements. Within this experience of presenting complex information, in writing and verbally, to staff and senior leaders.
- Experienced in working on complex projects with fixed and challenging delivery dates. An understanding of agile methodology and how to apply this.