Our client who is based within a highly regarded public sector organization, have a temporary role for a Processing Administrator within housing services . This is a temporary role for approx 6 months which attracts a pay rate of £9.93 per hour. This will be based within the East Renfrewshire area. Hours of work will be 35 per week.
- To provide general clerical support to allocation section of housing services
- Process housing application forms
- Process key movements and update void sequence in relation to void properties
- Allocate and maintain lock-up/garage site waiting lists
- Prepare paperwork for sign up packs for new tenants
- Process mail
- Data input information onto databases/ spreadsheets, and extract information as directed
- Deal with customer telephone calls and take appropriate action
- Experience of dealing with members of the public face to face. Experience of basic letter writing.
- Previous experience of having worked in social housing environment.
- Must be able to use MS word packages
- Experience of using OHMS housing management system
- Must be able to communicate well, and interact well with public. Must be able to work to own initiative, and with little supervision.