Our client, a highly respected Public Sector establishment, based in Glasgow (homeworking initially), require an immediately available Health and Safety Adviser, Part time for a 4 month contract with the hourly rate of £19.35 working 17.5 hours per week.The role will mainly focus on providing effective and efficient administrative support to the Health and Safety team.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety legislation and its application.
- Graduate Membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (Grad IOSH).
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Proven experience of health and safety management systems.
- Proven experience of operating a systematic approach to managing health and safety.
- Proven experience of working with trade unions and rep bodies.
- Proven experience of technical health and safety problem solving in an analytical manner, identifying sensible and proportionate solutions.