Our public sector client based in the West of Scotland have a temporary requirement for a Domestic Supervisor until the end of the year at least, though likely to be extended.
Applicants must have a Current Clean Driving Licence and the ability to travel daily to sites within Glasgow and Lanarkshire. They must also be willing to arrange business insurance onto their policy.
The role will be based in Glasgow but will also involve covering Larkhall, Cardonald, Clydebank, Glasgow West End, and Possilpark.
This is a 37.5 hour week role, Mon - Fri. The successful candidate must be flexible to cover visit sites between 0600-2000. On call cover will be required at weekends/Public Holidays (approx 1 week in 3) 08:00-15:00. Pay Rate is £11.61 per hour and the on-call payment is £22 per day.
Essential Domestic and Supervisory Experience:
- Cleaning Audits
- Staff training
- Managing performance
- Ordering stock
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office is essential, including Excel and Word
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in Training Domestic Staff (SOPs Schedules)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety (COSHH/Manual Handling/Risk Assessments)
- Knowledge of Auditing Domestic Services
- Knowledge of Domestic Equipment - (Scrubber Driers/I Mops)