Our client, who is based within the public sector, has an urgent requirement for a Freedom of Information Officer . This is a temporary requirement for 2-3 months, will be home working at present. The pay rate will be £12.84 per hour, and hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The main duties of the post are:
- Handling of Freedom Of Information requests from receipt to response
- Involves making daily judgements
- Providing specialist advice to internal colleagues
- Providing training and support to internal colleagues
- Generating management reports
- Knowledge and experience of FOI is imperative.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Working with high volumes and to deadlines
- Team working
- Admin skills