Our client who is based in the Bishopbriggs area require a temporary part time Services Assistant. This is a temporary role and the rate of pay will be £9.86 per hour. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am - 12pm.
An enhanced Disclosure Scotland Certificate valid within last 12 months is required for this role.
- To provide an effective and efficient service in the Canteen Store area and when required within the General Store through the receipt and distribution of purchases.
- To manage and control the Establishment stock holding, uniform store and supply chain.
- Provide an effective and efficient tuck shop style service and this will involve working within a warehouse environment preparing orders.
- Responsible for the accurate, efficient and punctual collation and manual delivery of purchases and maintain stock on a weekly basis.
- Select and pack purchases as per order Bag, seal and tag individual orders with customer details.
- Accurately process individual orders through computerised till system. Check and calculate canteen sheets and record on appropriate paperwork
- Understanding of manual handling techniques
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet departmental deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills