Our client, a highly respected Public Sector establishment, based in Glasgow City centre, require a Business Support Administrator on a temporary basis for up to six months. Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5pm and Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm. Rate of pay will be £10.39 per hour.
A minimum Basic Disclosure issued within the last 12 months is a requirement for this position.
Main purpose of the role:
To provide administrative support to the Corporate Services Business Support team.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Responsibility for set up and completion of agendas for weekly team catch ups and monthly team meetings, including liaising with guest speakers
- Responsibility for maintaining our Electronic records management system, ensuring that naming conventions are followed
- Responsibility for maintaining divisional induction packs, including setting up introductory chats for new colleagues
- Responsibility for supporting the delivery of virtual divisional away days and colleague calls
- Responsibility for compiling regular leadership agendas and updates for senior leaders
- Responsibility for collating divisional risk registers and supporting senior leaders of the business support team to deliver monthly risk meetings
- Management of the team inbox, ensuring that communications are shared in a timely manner.
- You may be required to deal with additional ad-hoc duties and requests as required
- Excellent general administration and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and plan workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence in engaging with a range of people at all levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment