HGV Class 1 CHRISTMAS
Location: Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire G67 2XN
Pay rates: £12.95 - £15.70 pay parity after 12 week
Are you a HGV Driver looking for work over Christmas?
Working right through to the 1st of January 2021?
Pertemps Recruitment are recruiting HGV Drivers in Cumbernauld for a well-known, high end, retailer paying up to £23.95 on specific peak dates over the festive season.
Rates increase from 30/11/20 then further by 05/12/20
Pertemps are a Times top 100 rated business providing people solutions to our client Gist, one of the most respected providers of logistics solutions to major retailers. We have some excellent opportunities to join an expanding team with superb benefits for the right candidates.
These exciting opportunities require drivers of the highest caliber in terms of presentation and skills. For passing our client's assessment you will be rewarded with excellent pay and working conditions, as well as offering flexible working options and ad hoc days to suit.
As a HGV 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Trunking work to a British Multinational Retailer
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to stores and collections from suppliers
- Being responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot
To be a successful Class 1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Valid Class 1 C+E licence
- Punctual and excellent timekeeping and attendance
- No more than 6 points -No DD or DR
- Minimum 24 months' experience of driving Class 1 vehicles - due to insurance purposes.
- Digi card
- Reliable and flexible
Full time, part time and weekend shifts available.
In return, the Class 1 Driver will receive a salary from £12.95 - £ 23.95 per hour.
The benefits you can expect for working with us include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Excellent working conditions
- Subsidised Canteen
- Weekend Premiums
- Flexible Start times to suit your lifestyle
This position is based at Lenziemill, Cumbernauld G67 2XN
If you would like to have a chat with us or for more information about working with us please apply by sending your CV to Mhariemail@example.com and we will be in contact with you shortly. Alternatively please call the office on 01236 786852 and ask to speak to Mhari.