A unique opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join an international, recognisable manufacturing organisation based in Berkshire. You will be a committed, passionate individual who is looking to gain a high level of exposure within the business and progress within your career.
A competitive salary and fantastic benefits will be provided. Excellent working facilities and study support if required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing management accounts for UK and European subsidiaries.
- Assisting in the production of statutory accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Helping prepare and present reports for the senior management team to aid decision making
- Taking ownership of the balance sheet and P/L's
- Completing month end journals and reconciliations
The successful candidate will be nearly/newly qualified in their ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification or equivalent. Excellent communication skills are required as you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis. You will need to come from a large, European company background.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.